Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
101 screamingeagles, I love your photos, thanks. I have no idea how someone is supposed to drive, and take photos at the same time, but your jeep out in the woods and mud is in my opinion in action. Like you, I don't hire a photo crew to follow me around on my adventures, so get few if any photos. I prefer to do stuff, over photos of stuff being done anyways. And am to poor to hire a helicopter and film crew to record me on my outings, and most people do not run or swim nearly fast enough to follow my outings without the chopper :) lol

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I edited my original post for those that didn't understand what i meant by action.

And I also dont have a camera crew that follows me. But I do have friends that wheel with me since wheeling alone isn't safe IMO, and thay take pics and send them to me.

·
I'm not lost
790 Posts
I edited my original post for those that didn't understand what i meant by action.

And I also dont have a camera crew that follows me. But I do have friends that wheel with me since wheeling alone isn't safe IMO, and thay take pics and send them to me.
Exactly always wheel with at least 1 other vehicle! We always take pictures of each other, that is how we get out action shots. Hell hubby and I have been known to drive through a technical section more than once so we can get actions shots LOL

·
Registered
142 Posts
yeah ,good tire for that mud..... saving for 35s ..bedlocked can air the suckers right down........shoot sometimes ya just gotta take the pic yourself

and just over 6 months ago when she was purdy....

:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.