Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Tent

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • None (sleeping under the stars)

Votes: 2 8.3%
61 - 80 of 93 Posts

· Internet Owner
9,494 Posts
Some of them have heaters in them. My sister's does.
Get good sleeping bags.

· Internet Owner
9,494 Posts
Pop ups are cheap and you don't have to sleep on the ground. A tent takes up less space tho'.

· Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Se that's another thought, also since I switched up my rides I can't take it with me close to camp typically. I think leaving all my valuables in a car is to much of risk and of course a tent is no issue to get into at all.

· Internet Owner
9,494 Posts
I used to camp in my four door S10 Blazer 4X4. It was roomy enough inside to sleep inside when the seat was folded down. Then I had kids.
I can't picture trying to sleep in the Jeep. I don't have reclining seats. In an emergency yes.
I wish my motorhome had a big skylite above the bed in the rear bedroom. That would be cool.

· Internet Owner
9,494 Posts
Imagine the Queen Mary with wheels.

· Internet Owner
9,494 Posts
Hahahaha Belly laugh! Thanks!

No, I had something like this in mind but yours is closer!!

Attachments

· Internet Owner
9,494 Posts
My sister has a Livin Lite. It's pretty cool. Very light. The bed part flips over the tongue and there is a dinette that makes into a bed too. PortaPotty, the stove and sink can be moved to the outside if you want. Small awning. The guy she got it from upgraded the axle to a Jeep wheel pattern and electric brakes.
The guy was asking $1500 so I called him for her and offered him $500 and he said yes. He wanted to get rid of it because he had nowhere to park it without paying.
She pulls it behind her 4Runner. Sweet setup.

61 - 80 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.