Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Tent

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • None (sleeping under the stars)

Votes: 2 8.3%
41 - 60 of 93 Posts

· Internet Owner
9,494 Posts
There are a ton of tent trailers on craigslist for really cheap. They are light weight and roomy. My sister bought one all tricked out for off road with big tires, brakes, awning, etc.. for $500 to pull behind her 4Runner.

· Premium Member
1,586 Posts
There are a ton of tent trailers on craigslist for really cheap. They are light weight and roomy. My sister bought one all tricked out for off road with big tires, brakes, awning, etc.. for $500 to pull behind her 4Runner.
I was looking at those as well. I like the tear drop, it seems less able to be messed with in an untended camp ground.

· Internet Owner
9,494 Posts

· Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I have seen popups with a small flatbed section for that occasion. I have also seen someone take the axle off of a popup and put the whole thing on a car hauler to be able to have extra room. I think you would be best off getting one and extending the frame and tongue a few feet and making room for the bike. a simple task that would be sweet.

41 - 60 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.