• Tent

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • None (sleeping under the stars)

Votes: 2 8.3%
21 - 40 of 93 Posts

· Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Call me a girl but I refuse to go anywhere unless I have a trailer...

Or at least an air mattress inside of a tent. Sleeping on the ground does amazing things to my back. Mostly depleting my wallet from buying pain meds.
You're such a girl... :D

Hey, you said to...

That is the reason i bought a camping trailer.... my back thanks me...sort of... :D

· Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I do good on the ground. Whenever I have back pain (hardly ever) I spend the night on the floor and I'm fixed back up.

That being said I do take padding. I've always thought of getting cots too to keep us off the ground.

· Registered
1,608 Posts
I need a tent that has 4 separate compartments for 4 people, and has seals that seal it off from each other. so when we have chili nights i'm not gassed out by 3 other goons bootin and tootin all night long... :eek:

· Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I'm a tent kind of guy.
I really, really need to get me one of these.
That's pretty cool. So you can keep the fire close?

I need a tent that has 4 separate compartments for 4 people, and has seals that seal it off from each other. so when we have chili nights i'm not gassed out by 3 other goons bootin and tootin all night long... :eek:
I have one with two. I'm setting it up this weekend to get my Daughter used to sleeping in it.

Or you could get your own tent and set it up far away from people..
I do that anyways. Nothing says leave me alone like a tent in the middle of nowhere.

· Internet Owner
9,494 Posts
I don't need shelter often...

But when I do......

21 - 40 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.