Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curiosity got me so post up the weather where you are.

Today in my neck of So Cal it will be 112 and supposed to get hotter this week.

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
The current view from my porch. Mid 90s but high humidity. No breeze.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The view from my porch is my neighbors house and some asphalt and more houses. Must be nice.

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
Chris said:
The view from my porch is my neighbors house and some asphalt and more houses. Must be nice.
It has its downsides. Landlord lives in front and his 90 yr Mom lives with him. Not a pretty picture in a housecoat and toothless.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
106 expected today. I hate heat unless I'm in my trunks, with a beer in hand, sitting in the water.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
It has its downsides. Landlord lives in front and his 90 yr Mom lives with him. Not a pretty picture in a housecoat and toothless.
Hay, give me her address, she seems to be just what I need right now. I'm always looking for the young stuff!

·
Registered
237 Posts
For the last couple days and for the next week or so in the triple digits and high humidity. Some really wicked storms at night tho. Last night we had a 62 mph wind that took the roof of a school here. With all the wind, lightning and rain it look like a scene from twister last night.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
106 expected today. I hate heat unless I'm in my trunks, with a beer in hand, sitting in the water.
If I were smart I would be at my mountain house sitting on the lake with 500 of my closest friends.

Hay, give me her address, she seems to be just what I need right now. I'm always looking for the young stuff!
You just like the toothless part.

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
havasu said:
Then you'll love his 66 year old sister.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
High winds and storms are rolling in.. Had to run out and put the top up

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
It's nice here. Too nice to tell you or you will be jealous. The beach sure does have a lot of eye candy here

·
Premium Member
14,500 Posts
Going to be in the 90's here today with a severe tstorm this afternoon or tonight.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Sunny today and supposed to get up to 75 yesterday it was cloudy and about 72. Gotta love Wa. Summer was last Friday at 95, first time in 2 years it got that hot.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts