Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Jeep Wench
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curiosity killed the cat...but satisfaction brought him back...
So... What do my fellow jeepers do, ya know besides jeep related things.

I'll start.
I'm an animal care technician at a kennel, i get to work with animals all day and take care of them, pretty cool. I get payed to play with puppies! Awesome, right?

Who's next?!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I guess I'll go second... ( ~.~) USAF. Studying to be a future beach bum. I get paper for flyin a desk and surfing the net. Hell. Ya.

·
harbinger of jeep
30 Posts
currently im a professional seat warmer, i rarely move... lol
But for real professional main line mechanic, when i have job... god i hope i get this one

·
Jeep Wench
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
currently im a professional seat warmer, i rarely move... lol
But for real professional main line mechanic, when i have job... god i hope i get this one
i hope you do too clay. its about damn time you get a job you deserve

·
Registered
858 Posts
I am in management & am a field quality supervisor for a major oilfield service company who is in the business of designing & running downhole tools that are used for completion & repair of oil, gas, & geothermal wells. (Hence the name "Toolman")

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Retired. 10 char.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Retired from? And why are you here and not soaking up the sun somewhere?
I live in an awesome place and have everything I want including plenty of sunshine.
Five acre ranch in the country five minutes from town, 10K sq ft house, several cars/trucks, toys, friends nearby, good woman, cute kids, faithful dog, big garage,
Where would I go?

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Oh sorry.....
Commercial helicopter pilot and I owned a company that did structured cabling and high end home theater systems for large custom homes.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I live in an awesome place and have everything I want including plenty of sunshine.
Five acre ranch in the country five minutes from town, 10K sq ft house, several cars/trucks, toys, friends nearby, good woman, cute kids, faithful dog, big garage,
Where would I go?
Aside from the wiff and spawns... Jealous.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Lot Porter and Shuttle Driver at Toyota of El Cajon Certified Center of Santee.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts