Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Is that funny money or US dollars?! That's a lot.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I think like 24ish, I had a repo I was trading in and crap credit at the time and that was 03'. Oh yeah 03' Rubicon Tomb Raider( only silver they could get and they couldent sell them. I striped it the next morning) #969

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
A base rubicon starts at 34,000 dollars here, for a 2 door, no options. I added lots of options, and then there is fees, taxes and the like. This is with a discount of many thousands off of MSRP pricing to. Maybe go to the Canadian websites for Mercedes and Jeep and build 1 of each, and see what they cost. Its like a boat, I am looking to buy a new boat soon, the prices are near criminal.

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
No idea what the lady drives that I purchased my jeep from, but she was very nice, and also patient. It took me 4 trips to the dealer, to decide exactly what I wanted, and we exchanged vast quantities of texts, emails, and phone calls to. I recommend her to my friends now, she was a pleasure to deal with. My son told me about her, he has purchased 3 vehicles from her in the past, but so as to not influence how she dealt with me, I never told her this, until after the order was placed. She gushed and told me how much she likes my Boy, and that he sends lots of business her way. I took about 30 of her cards and hand them out to any chaps that mention they are vehicle shopping. A good friend is going to see her in the next week regarding a new pickup truck as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just bought my 2nd Wrangler

The sticker (MSRP) said $31,700 and we agreed on $29,655 (plus TTL). So out the door price was $31,830.66 It's probably an average deal. I live in Houston, Texas and of course we have several Jeep dealers in the area, but I preferred to use a dealer that I worked with in the past and always treated me well. I did extensive research and shopped around, but in the end I was happy to pay an average price for a product that I love. This is my second Jeep Wrangler now! Yes, my wife let's me have two! Thanks honey!
-Brandon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello! I bought an Orange Crush Unlimited, Auto trans, Hard Top, 24S package, with connectivity group. I've been dreaming of all the mods I can do to her over the next few months/years. I've already name her: Jager the Zombie Hunter. My wife works for Jager and I stole the Zombie Hunter from another poster. I'm very proud of my purchase. Love Jeeps.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts