Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1285 Posts

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Once there was a tree down on the road that I live on. It blocked the entire road but not the ditch. After I drove around the tree using the ditch some one in a truck asked me how I got around it and then he said "I thought about driving in the ditch, but I didn't want the tree top to scratch my paint." Which made me wonder why he bought a truck if he's not going to use it.
I hear that....

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Against my better judgement, I put my back seat back in and the Kidos car seats..

My oldest is with her "sp__m Donor" (yes even thou it's mothers day.. :/) today so the rest of us took my naked JK to the store. Youngest two are so excited. Lol. Sunscreen, shades, and hair blowing.

image-1763923180.jpg

image-851751622.jpg

·
Low Output 2.5
674 Posts
Almost ashamed to mention this...
I had to go get gas for the mower so I took the Jeep, filled it while I was there. I'd only put 200 miles on it since the beginning of March.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Tsk. Tsk. Guys.

Almost 2 weeks ago I drove my Wrangler 800 miles in a single day. (From my house, just outside Madison, WI to Copper Harbor, MI and back.)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Been installing light bar brackets for a 50 in. And the last hinge bolt decided to not play nice so drilling it is.
Oh and broke the tip to an ez out in the hole as well. Even more fun to drill.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Discovered that in the time I had her parked in the garage and drove the company truck a mouse decided it was a good home.. :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Put a little more storage in my YJ. A couple of 3/4 shelf brackets and some plywood and I've got a neat enclosure for my speakers.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Nice! What's your impression of Raptor?

1261 - 1280 of 1285 Posts