Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I go outside I get covered in water.

Is this the end of the world? I've been in Texas forever, well my forever any how, and this is the first I've heard of it.

I can't go outside, I hear constant sirens so I assume there is some sort of emergency.

What is going on? Are the Mayans right?

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Were you able to stock up on tinfoil?

I believe the Mayans may be right or at least got tired of making a calendar so far in the future.

I don't get wet when I go outside, instead my skin turns red and it burns.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Cool, we traded weather, when I go outside I end up taking off my rain coat lately and putting on sun screen.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Were you able to stock up on tinfoil?

I believe the Mayans may be right or at least got tired of making a calendar so far in the future.

I don't get wet when I go outside, instead my skin turns red and it burns.
Of course. I did that some time ago.

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
I moved away from Vancouver to escape this very thing. The rain fell so many days each year, it limited my outdoor activities. After taking many holidays to the Sunny Okanagan, I now moved here, and love it. So much sunshine, warmth and pleasant activities. I golfed Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and yesterday, in my shorts, and plentiful amounts of sunscreen. Ahhhhhh Life is good!

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No wonder I can't find any tinfoil in the stores anymore.
Yup, all me.

I moved away from Vancouver to escape this very thing. The rain fell so many days each year, it limited my outdoor activities. After taking many holidays to the Sunny Okanagan, I now moved here, and love it. So much sunshine, warmth and pleasant activities. I golfed Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and yesterday, in my shorts, and plentiful amounts of sunscreen. Ahhhhhh Life is good!

We never get it in Texas, when we do though it messes everything up.

We've had an oddly wet spring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts