1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
320 Posts
Not interested. James Cameron made disparaging remarks about our Marines so he can suck donkey d*ck and then take it in the *ss for all I care.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. He has his reasons behind his.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't sugar coat it Kevin.. tell me how you REALLY feel. lol

Did you click on the link?

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I may watch the version in the youtube link but I didnt like the original version.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The link I posted above is not actually the movie it's a parody. Cameron gets nothing from the video I posted. It's just funny.
Didn't mean to open a can of worms here. Cameron is a tool. Always has been. That said he is talented and creative.
Just watch the video I posted and forget about Cameron.Or not.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Xpress said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. He has his reasons behind his.
Yeah, he can say what he wants due to the men and women willing to die so he has that right. The funny thing about that is I then have the right to boycott his movies due to his opinions. He can't have it both ways.

If he can't stand behind our troops then he's more than welcome to stand in front of them. These freakin' hypocrites spout all this crap and if they were in one of the many communist countries they so dearly love they'd be locked up.

·
Registered
320 Posts
RikRotorhead said:
The link I posted above is not actually the movie it's a parody. Cameron gets nothing from the video I posted. It's just funny.
Didn't mean to open a can of worms here. Cameron is a tool. Always has been. That said he is talented and creative.
Just watch the video I posted and forget about Cameron.Or not.
Or not. I refuse to allow my money go to this type of d*ckhead. I'm all for free speach but is comes with great responsibility and sometimes dire consequences.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Or not. I refuse to allow my money go to this type of d*ckhead. I'm all for free speach but is comes with great responsibility and sometimes dire consequences.
Kevin... the video I linked above is making fun of the movie not encouraging people to watch it.
I saw the original when it came out and I was bored to tears. It was very predictable and not a true story like they claimed. That has been debunked already. Not the sinking part of course.
The costumes and cinematography were excellent tho' The period clothing was perfect.
I never had the desire to watch it twice.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Kevin... the video I linked above is making fun of the movie not encouraging people to watch it.
I saw the original when it came out and I was bored to tears. It was very predictable and not a true story like they claimed. That has been debunked already. Not the sinking part of course.
The costumes and cinematography were excellent tho' The period clothing was perfect.
I never had the desire to watch it twice.
Sorry. Guess I didn't catch that part. I'll check it out.

Still don't like limousine liberals or the hypocrisy from hollywierd though...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts