Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if a few guys could post up pics with various tire sizes listed so folks could get a look at different models with different sizes and types of tires.?

31s, 29s, 235s, 37s etc

Just list the size and brand/type of tire

Thanks

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
BFG All Terrains 33X12.50/16, 2.5 inch springs, 5/8 inch shackles, 1 inch body lift, TJ flares.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
How does that do on the road? Since my jeep is my daily driver for now
My rig is a dedicated wheeler but I drive it to all of our runs. I've done 4+ hour drives with no issues other than road & soft top noise. I can also drive 75-85 mph with one hand on the wheel. I'm really impressed with how well it does on the street.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Motorep said:
My rig is a dedicated wheeler but I drive it to all of our runs. I've done 4+ hour drives with no issues other than road & soft top noise. I can also drive 75-85 mph with one hand on the wheel. I'm really impressed with how well it does on the street.
Sweet I'll be doing that change as soon as I get the chance

·
Registered
979 Posts
Pulled my toy out of the garage and humped it with a friend's CJ

Trying to figure out what I need to do, to make that Jeep a reliable trail rig. Doesn't flex to bad for a leaf sprung Jeep.

Mine 37" Krawlers, my friend's CJ7 sits on 34" Super Swampers

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Ahem..... It's March already. Don't you think you should take the Christmas lights down? lol

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks,

I decided to go just a little bigger than the stock 215s it came with. I don't go anywhere that those wouldn't work. Wanted to keep it close to stock mostly just because of expense and MPGs.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts