Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if a few guys could post up pics with various tire sizes listed so folks could get a look at different models with different sizes and types of tires.?

31s, 29s, 235s, 37s etc

Just list the size and brand/type of tire

Thanks

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
BFG All Terrains 33X12.50/16, 2.5 inch springs, 5/8 inch shackles, 1 inch body lift, TJ flares.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
36X13.5X17 bias Iroks on TR beadlocks 4" springs(thinking about going down to 2.5" or 3" springs)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Motorep said:
35's with 4" lift/1.125" body lift and a flat tummy tuck. The TT is supposedly like adding 4"s in tire size. So it's like I'm running 39's.
How does that do on the road? Since my jeep is my daily driver for now

·
Registered
320 Posts
How does that do on the road? Since my jeep is my daily driver for now
My rig is a dedicated wheeler but I drive it to all of our runs. I've done 4+ hour drives with no issues other than road & soft top noise. I can also drive 75-85 mph with one hand on the wheel. I'm really impressed with how well it does on the street.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Motorep said:
My rig is a dedicated wheeler but I drive it to all of our runs. I've done 4+ hour drives with no issues other than road & soft top noise. I can also drive 75-85 mph with one hand on the wheel. I'm really impressed with how well it does on the street.
Sweet I'll be doing that change as soon as I get the chance

·
Registered
979 Posts
Pulled my toy out of the garage and humped it with a friend's CJ

Trying to figure out what I need to do, to make that Jeep a reliable trail rig. Doesn't flex to bad for a leaf sprung Jeep.

Mine 37" Krawlers, my friend's CJ7 sits on 34" Super Swampers

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Ahem..... It's March already. Don't you think you should take the Christmas lights down? lol

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Stock canyons with 235/75/15 Goodyear Wranglers

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks,

I decided to go just a little bigger than the stock 215s it came with. I don't go anywhere that those wouldn't work. Wanted to keep it close to stock mostly just because of expense and MPGs.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts