Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about this be a thread to post something, fun, funny, interesting, shocking, about yourself, or what you heard or read, could be a news article.

For example, about myself, my weight has in the last 25 years has been no lower than 182 lbs, nor higher than 186.
Today on the news they spoke of an Apartment in New York that just sold for a record high of $90 Million.

·
I'm not lost
790 Posts
Hmmm I don't like going places that are crowded. I don't mind large groups of people I know or share an interest ( our jeep club for example) with but hate public places like Amusement parks, shopping malls things like that.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm scared of heights but have no problem jumping dirt bikes as far and high as I can. Of course, my back can't handle it anymore so now I'm on bicycles.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
I don't mind heights if i trust my footing. I also hate being around large groups of people.

I am a terrible passenger. If i want to go anywhere, i'm driving.....even if i have to take my own truck...

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
I don't mind heights if i trust my footing. I also hate being around large groups of people.

I am a terrible passenger. If i want to go anywhere, i'm driving.....even if i have to take my own truck...
I hate heights, unless I am in a private plane where I have control. As far as driving, I am just like Otah. I either drive and can relax, or I am a nutcase "backseat driver."

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I am never a passenger, thus I drive myself everywhere or volunteer to drive.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I'm ok with heights, they don't bug me as much as they used to.

I have 1 brother and 1 sister and I'm the youngest

·
select member
134 Posts
I shaved my head 9 or 10 years ago and it is still shaved to this day. I never could do a comb over and was getting tired of the horse shoe do. Once I convinced the wife to let me do it she won't let me grow it back out at all.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
I have very long hair for a guy... :D

I am the oldest of 3 boys my mom had. I am also the one that gets in the least trouble.. :D

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I am acrophobic but have no problem flying a helicopter with the doors off, and sticking my head out to look straight down even thousands of feet up. Maybe because I'm in control of it.
I make a terrible passenger in vehicles and aircraft, especially in commercial airliners. I was a passenger in a twin engine airplane that crashed and it put me in the hospital for three months.
I am the only boy in the family, two older sisters, two younger sisters. I had one other sister that was killed by a drunk driver at age 4. My parents were married until the day they died. My mom married my dad when she was sixteen and she went back to school and got her high school diploma after she had five kids. My dad worked for Howard Huges (personal assistant/inspector)
I don't like crowds at all. I get nervous at concerts because of it.
Tacos are my favorite quickie food.

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Never planned to marry, I said not me. My wife asked me out on our first date, then asked me to marry her, and from first date to "I do" was 8 months. She amazes me still, and is my best friend, and I love her more each passing day. This October we celebrate our 36th Anniversary, and she asked me to go as her date to Mexico for it. To make sure we never take each other for granted, or lose the romance, we still ask each other "Out on dates" and try to have 3 or more dates per month.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I have had a beard since I was 20, I shaved it off 1 time since then to show my wife. It grows fast and was a beard again in 3 days

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I grew a beard once and it drove me nuts. I shaved it to a mustache and goatee, but my kids said they didn't like it. I still have the mustache. Thinking about getting rid of it too.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Congratulations!! I guess she plans on keeping you! I'll buy you a beer next time I see you.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I have had goatees and mustashes on and off since I was 14 but I like the full beard. It's easy to maintain

1 - 20 of 70 Posts