Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1899 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did you do today? Doesn't have to be detailed. Like the "What did you do to your Wrangler today?" thread, obviously if you installed a new hub bearing you don't have to say every step you did :cool:;)

I:

-Worked on this POS blue truck, and finally got it to breathe life again. Think the timing is still off a tooth though, doesn't rev up fully.

-Worked on my buddies Ninja 250, then promptly took it for a WOT 6th gear run :) Never done 135mph before................

-Worked on my bikes a bit.

-Got new shoes from Big 5, AND got a new phone. I are happy.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
So far I woke up and am drinking coffee while my son eats. I'll let ya know if we do something else.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
I'm about the same, I am awake drinking coffee. I did call in an order for some lumber but thats it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Climbed into the attic with a roll of duct tape and a knife to get the bleepin bird nest out of the bleeper bleepin dryer vent for the fourth bleepin year in a ble bleep row.

I HATE BLEEP MOCKING BLEEPIN BIRDS!!!!!

Sorry. Carry on.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Woke up and am eating breakfast. About to head off to...

Work....

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Climbed into the attic with a roll of duct tape and a knife to get the bleepin bird nest out of the bleeper bleepin dryer vent for the fourth bleepin year in a ble bleep row.

Sorry. Carry on.

Don't sugar coat it. Tell us how your really feel about the birds.

Every year we have birds make a nest in a wreath on the maid's quarters door. This year they decided my garage is a better place. Not sure how to keep them out when the garage door is open. I don't mind the nest on the door wreath but they crap on my tool box and stuff in the garage. BB gun?

·
Premium Member
14,500 Posts
Changed out the backup light switch on Tina's YJ.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Working in my Hunting/Fishing room. Organizing fishing poles. Might play the slot machine for a bit.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I have an idea Chris....
Yuo have this Jeep in your garage.... You know where I'm going with this...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Don't sugar coat it. Tell us how your really feel about the birds.

Every year we have birds make a nest in a wreath on the maid's quarters door. This year they decided my garage is a better place. Not sure how to keep them out when the garage door is open. I don't mind the nest on the door wreath but they crap on my tool box and stuff in the garage. BB gun?

Did you really just write "maid's quarters"?

I was going to use the bb gun method, but it would probably traumatize my neighbors and lead to my arrest.

If you really have "maid's quarters", I'll drive to your house and poop in your toolbox myself.
If I can get by the gate and the chauffer and security staff there at stately Rotorhead Manor.:D

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts

Sorry. Carry on.

We have Woodpeckers this time of year, they stay off my place but the neighbors house has different shaped siding so they can stand on it and peck away. He mounted a rat trap on a piece of aluminum angle right under there hole. No more Woodpeckers. It also stopped the Starlings from taking the over the holes for nests after the Woodpeckers leave.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Did you really just write "maid's quarters"?

I was going to use the bb gun method, but it would probably traumatize my neighbors and lead to my arrest.

If you really have "maid's quarters", I'll drive to your house and poop in your toolbox myself.
If I can get by the gate and the chauffer and security staff there at stately Rotorhead Manor.:D
No gate, no chauffeur, no security staff, not even a maid. My 13 year old daughter took it over because it's like a small apartment without a kitchen. She feels special. I'm thinking if she's in the maid's quarters, she should be our maid. Make's sense to me.

We have Woodpeckers this time of year, they stay off my place but the neighbors house has different shaped siding so they can stand on it and peck away. He mounted a rat trap on a piece of aluminum angle right under there hole. No more Woodpeckers. It also stopped the Starlings from taking the over the holes for nests after the Woodpeckers leave.
Clever. Cruel but clever. Why not just block the hole? Starlings poop a lot. Woodpeckers are annoying but eat termites.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Oh.... what did I do today.....
Went to the doctor down in San Diego, then came home and put new brakes on my lady's car. Gunna' go shower and go teach a private lesson at four, then two classes, then home for a glass of wine in the jacuzzi tub before bed. I have no life today.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After I got to work I was immediately plunged into using my new phone, as there as nobody there to tell me what to do yet. However the sales manager showed up an hour and 15 minutes late and sent me on a mission to swap license plate frames out for our own on all of the vehicles, and put flags on the vehicles. Then I went home.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Add to the list:

Installed HID's into a buddies friends 2004 Civic, and installed HID's into his 2003 Ninja.

·
Registered
331 Posts
(Yesterday) Went to Home Depot and got a "varmint guard" for the dryer vent. :D

·
Registered
331 Posts
No gate, no chauffeur, no security staff, not even a maid. My 13 year old daughter took it over because it's like a small apartment without a kitchen. She feels special. I'm thinking if she's in the maid's quarters, she should be our maid. Make's sense to me. .
Absolutely. A thirteen year old could be kept from plenty of mischief by a feather duster and a vacuum.

I had a little tussle with my 7 and 9 year old "maids" this past weekend about sitting on their rumps. It seems we disagree on the difference in the terms "cleaning up the mess YOU made" and "work".
They found themselves in the yard for a couple of hours picking up trimmings from the shrubs, trees etc.

1 - 20 of 1899 Posts