Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot of it in my Jeep and in my Avalanche in storage compartments. You never know when you are going to be someplace other than home when the SHTF.
I keep a lot of stuff at home too, but this is more for when you are out and about. Wheeling or for when the zombie apocalypse happens or something.....

I have enough in my vehicles to survive for an indefinite period of time WITH my family. I don't go anywhere without a gun so protection is covered too. But survival takes more than a gun. It's amazing what is available now that is compact and efficient.

So I'm curious what you have in your daily driver and what's in your Jeep. Not what you have at home, that's a totally different thing because you have a lot more room to store stuff there.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Let's see....hmmm.

Used crack pipe, 2 pairs of panties, 2 empty wild turkey bottles, a wig, camo pants, 4 empty cigarette packs, clown nose, 3 old mcdonald's bags, fishing pole, football, dead guy, toenail clippings, tube of lipstick-black, what looks like boogers smeared on the passenger side dash, some kinda funky brownish goo on the inside of the windshield, burned newspaper, red dyed one hundred dollar bills, ski mask, duct tape, milk crate where the passenger seat was, cheap sunglasses, CDs from Neal Diamond, Barry Manilow and somebody called "'Lil Junebugs Hip Hop Dance Party", a partridge in a pear tree, a Bluesman in the back and a beautician at the wheel.

JK

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like you're all set then. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Seriously,

Rope, lighters, flares,knife,.380,a wool blanket 2 MREs and water. You never know. Oh, and jumper cables, spare, various maps etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts