Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
out there
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took this vid one handed haha. More from others as they become available. Had a blast especially on the technical trail night run. Lots of narrow atv trail stuff.

ForumRunner_20120903_142228.jpg

ForumRunner_20120903_142243.jpg

·
out there
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Heres a vid of me attempting and failing Havoc Hill. I made it up this last year but it sure changed since then. It was all washed out in front of that center rock and I kept falling in the hole. The guy after me finally made it after adjusting the terrain haha. Oh and he's locked on 37s. Oh and at about 1:30 you can hear someone say "Tree!!" Too bad i didnt hear them. Thus the body damage lol

·
out there
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OklaTJ said:
Nice run I did not think that JK was going to make it
That was actually a stretched TJ on 37s. Very well built rig. He was also aired down to about 5 lbs thanks to beadlocks. I was at 20lbs since I'm on 10.50 tires and 8" rims. Should have gotten 7"

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
That was actually a stretched TJ on 37s. Very well built rig. He was also aired down to about 5 lbs thanks to beadlocks. I was at 20lbs since I'm on 10.50 tires and 8" rims. Should have gotten 7"
Oh okay on the stretched TJ. I have worse hill climbs at my house and I know I can't do them

·
out there
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's part of our night run. Video taken by a GoPro from the JK behind me. Pretty much a two rut water filled backwoods trail. Not real difficult but the stock TJ a couple rigs in front if me had to get tugged three times. Portions of this trail were for ATVs and the JKU behind me was scaping trees on both sides. Fun riding through woods at night. It was about 11:00

·
out there
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heres a real nice video of one of the technical trails at SOR. I wasnt with this group but plan to do.it next month for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts