Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought a 2001 wrangler sport. It came with its factory hard top, but I want a nice soft top. Looking at bestop trek nx, any feed back on this model. Any other makes and models to look at?

·
Registered
19 Posts
bestop sail cloth top is the best ive owned. the trek you wont need any of the framework, the NX will have the framework bow assemblies, just depends on the look you're going for

·
Registered
280 Posts
When I had my YJ (90), I had a Bestop soft top on it. The fit and finish was outstanding and the quality was great. I used the rear window zippers daily and they worked flawlessly. IMHO I do not think you will find a used OEM top for that old a jeep that is in quality condition. If you pay the extra now for a quality soft top, it will pay off down the road.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i bought the rampage version of it call the bowless trail top for my lj from jc whittney and its awsome almost all of it is double layered its quit trust me i run baja claw ttc the top is simple and all windows store in between the rear two layers of the top in there own pouch

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
i bought the rampage version of it call the bowless trail top for my lj from jc whittney and its awsome almost all of it is double layered its quit trust me i run baja claw ttc the top is simple and all windows store in between the rear two layers of the top in there own pouch
Nice i was thinking about buying the rampage before i totaled my rig. how is it going up and down? my normal bow-top sucked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts