Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Old enough to know better
22 Posts
They are called nutserts. I think they run about $2.50 for OEM. I got them from All Things Jeep I believe. They will sell you the bolts too but go to a hardware store and get some grade 8 with hexhead tops. The OEM bolts are Torx. I had to send them back since the first one stripped.:D

Google nutsert tool and you will find how to make one cheap.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.