Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
61 - 80 of 98 Posts

· Registered
979 Posts
Flat towed and trailered both my Jeeps with my little Nissan before I got my GMC
The latter works much better, even though the little Nissan never let me down.
Towed both my Jeeps where ever I cared to take them without complaint

At the end of the trail

Loaded up and ready for the next run

This is how Tinkertoy travels now

· Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Here's our set up as it was last August. A few minor things have changed on the truck and trailer, but no pics as of yet.

Need to get that trailer leveled. With it leaning that far back you could be overloading the rear tires and you may have reduced braking on the front axle due to less traction.

· Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
Jag1948 are you reffering to insurance coverage for a trailer? If so I suggest calling 3 places that sell insurance and inquire. If you get repeated answers, then its probably the way to go. Strongly suggest not calling just one, as they maybe incoorect, and mislead you on actual needed coverage. Either not protecting you adequately, or over doing it, just costing you money that doesn't need to be spent.

· Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
As fast as insurance, the best bet is to call your current provider and see what they say.

I was told that while my trailer is connected to my truck it has the same coverage as my truck. When it's not connected there is no coverage.

61 - 80 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.