Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
6,643 Posts
When I did it i didn't want to be like every other company truck out there with a big sticker on the door. I have debated putting one on the grey truck to since I also use that one for work but it would be silver, what do you think?

· Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I currently own two super duties, one deisel and one V10, the deisel has 360,000 miles and is still running strong with minimal problems for it's age. The V10 has 75,000 miles and has had a few sensor problems but has been a great truck since day one. I just towed my 34' 5th wheel 600 miles with the V10 and it felt like I was driving a comfy car the whole time.

The V10 never struggles and can pull just about any hill without loosing to much speed, the only downfall is that it passes averything but a gas station. I averaged about 5 mpg towing.

· Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I have full coverage on my car hauler and it is on my auto policy and costs about 100 bucks a year. The main benefit to that is that if it gets stolen or wrecked while not on my vehicle it is covered.

· Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I work for Farmers Insruance and your trailer is covered for liability when it is attached to the pulling vehicle but the company will not fix the trailer. It does not cost to much to add the trailer to the policy and I would recommend it. No matter what if you are pulling the trailer with stuff on it you will have to pay two deductibles one for the tow vehicle and one for the vehicle being towed. It sucks but thats the way it is.
Good to know, thanks.

· Premium Member
6,643 Posts
How do you like the 5.4? I have a V10, 6.0 and just got a 7.3 super duty.

I use the V10 for most of my towing and love it, in the last few weeks I regeared it to 4:56 and added intake and exhaust and did the Zoodad mod. She screams now.

· Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I just got my 7.3 last week and it is one powerful mofo. I like the 6.0 as well but I see how people like the 7.3 more. I like the V10 almost more then the diesels. If it could just get some mileage.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.