Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have replaced my 2009 JK unlimited rubicon transfer case with a two speed Atlas. My factory transfer case has 34k on it and came from a 3.8l with an automatic transmission. I will be in the Phoenix Arizona area for a couple more weeks and then travel to Washington state. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

·
Resident Grouch
52 Posts
I have replaced my 2009 JK unlimited rubicon transfer case with a two speed Atlas. My factory transfer case has 34k on it and came from a 3.8l with an automatic transmission. I will be in the Phoenix Arizona area for a couple more weeks and then travel to Washington state. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
If you can meet me in Yuma with after the 15th, I will take it off your hands. Just so you don't have to carry it all the way across the country:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You want me to drive to Yuma and GIVE you the transfer case??? What planet are you from? You should get out of the sun, before more damage is done!

·
Resident Grouch
52 Posts
You want me to drive to Yuma and GIVE you the transfer case??? What planet are you from? You should get out of the sun, before more damage is done!
Where did I say GIVE??:confused:
(And, it's not sunny here right now. May gray is going on.);)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm very interested. But I'm in Dallas, Tx....HOWDY Y'ALL! Can we ship? Roadtip? You tell me. I'll make it happen.

Does it include the linkage and shifter? If so, it's on!

$700?

Standby for P.M.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts