Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the Temecula Valley.
Let's get some runs together!
Where are you located?

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doesn't a run usually mean the person calling for said run must actually have a Jeep that runs???
Since when did you get so technical?

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am located in Wildomar. At this time I can only do Sunday's. Work is Beeeatch!
You live in the same town as Chris.
I live about six miles further south.
Welcome!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Let's get some Big Bear runs done before mountain season is over.
Then on to Cougar Buttes for some fun putting around

·
Registered
6 Posts
Open for Saturdays again. Well depending on my race schedule. We supported the Powder Puff race in Barstow yesterday. Great weather and got to do a couple recoveries. Great weekend!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in temecula, but I won't have my jeep here until June. Driving it down from Chicago. Hopefully somebody Sets up a run during that time.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
I am right up the street from you in Wildomar. Always ready to do a run, just let us know when you have your jeep here and ready. I plan on doing a lot in Big Bear this summer.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
You doing Pontiac Sluice or is there some other stuff off of Onyx? I am heading out to Lake Mead this weekend for some relaxing but grew up in Big Bear and still have a house there so i am up most of the summer.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Pontiac and Heartbreak Ridge, and 2N06x on the way back. We adopted 1N38 off of Hwy 38, so we might do that too. We do BB trips all summer, with a few camping trips up there too. Lets go!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi this is Rhonda new to this forum but I recognize some of the people here. Just thought I would invite you all to a fundraiser in Riverside on May 18th. At Fairmount Park for TopLessDay! Gonna have raffles vendors food and other jeepers from so cal we are not doing any off roading that day and all proceeds go to Loma Linda hospital. Take off your tops and come join us for some fun!

Misfits jeep club will be hosting so cals first annual Go Topless Day in Riverside Ca. At Fairmont Park. We will be hosting fun family activities and give aways. early registration will include lunch, event t-shirt, raffle ticket, And sticker, event is being sponsored by all jeep things. if you need more info please contact us at [email protected] all proceeds from this event will be doanted to the childrens hospital of loma linda. To pre register go to http://misfitsjeepclub.yolasite.com/ raffle prize being sponsored by olympic 4x4 products. Please stay tune for additional info.

hope to see all of so cal at this event as it is for a great cause.
you can also find our event on facebook under misfits jeepclub we have a photo of our jeeps.

PM me any questions you may have or just sign up for a jeep family fun day!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts