Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In our continuing effort to meet customer expectations, Rampage is seeking input regarding our product offerings and feedback from customers of preferences in Jeep Soft Top features. Just how popular is the heavy duty sailcloth material and how important are features such as additional storage pockets, tinted windows, extended warranty and improved water runoff? Although any of these features can be available as special order, they, as individual items become more expensive to produce, but as a production part all these features can be included for a very modest cost.

Would it make sense to create a production top with all these improvements and upgrades over the original factory soft top? Would Jeep owners prefer these features if they were all available at a great price?

Rather than simply request opinions, Rampage is offering such a top on a trial basis to actually measure consumer reaction if given the opportunity to purchase this fully upgraded top for the same price as a standard factory replacement…….

As a limited test run, we are building a Factory Replacement-Plus Top for 1997 – 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers; The Rampage Replacement Plus is built from premium 32 oz Sailcloth for a quieter ride with superior insulation - Patented Anti-puddle support poles raise the center of the top and extended run-off flaps above the doors insures improved water run-off - Dual interior pockets above the visors expand interior storage, matching upper half door skins at no extra charge (included but not used if your vehicle has full steel doors), self correcting marine grade zippers and to top it off, it comes with a 3 year warranty. These tops are designed to fit onto the factory framework and utilizes the factory belt rail system to secure to the vehicle.

Your choice of two colors:
912935 – Black Diamond Sailcloth
912917 – Spice Sailcloth

Get this top for a limited time for $425.81

PROMO CODE: WBPlus4

Get yours today by emailing us at [email protected] – Be sure to put the Promo code in the subject line. Orders will be forwarded to Authorized Rampage Retailers.

We are in the business to sell soft tops, but for this, our main goal is to find out what the people want and/or need. Please tell us what you think about the top and it’s feature set as well as what things you require and don't require of a soft top.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
14,500 Posts
Are these available for LJ's (Ulimiteds) 2004-2006?

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
I'm just stumped on this. We purchase, we tell you what we don't like, you modify, and sell more? I apologize for asking, but where is the benefit for those who already purchased the prototype?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are these available for LJ's (Ulimiteds) 2004-2006?
Unfortunately no, they are not.

I'm just stumped on this. We purchase, we tell you what we don't like, you modify, and sell more? I apologize for asking, but where is the benefit for those who already purchased the prototype?
The purpose is to see what if not all of these added features are things that people would want and/or need in a soft top. These tops are not fully a prototype, more of a feature packed model. It's possible that some of these features would end up in the regular top or this top would be a stand alone piece as a higher tier top than the standard top.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
OK, thanks for answering this Jack! I purchased a cheap Bestop replacement top a couple years ago and hate it tremendously. The wind noise is so loud you can't have a conversation while driving.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, thanks for answering this Jack! I purchased a cheap Bestop replacement top a couple years ago and hate it tremendously. The wind noise is so loud you can't have a conversation while driving.
No worries. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can assist with.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Are you the company that sells the bumpers as well? I'd like to see what you got and since I'm local, could I drive down and pick them up?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you the company that sells the bumpers as well? I'd like to see what you got and since I'm local, could I drive down and pick them up?

We don't sell direct to the public and don't really have a show room. Shoot me an email to [email protected] and I'll see if there is a dealer around here that might be able to help you out.

·
Registered
142 Posts
howdy Jake...just purchased a rampage bikini top.....got here today....:D..will be nice to have the cab fully enclosed again .....just gotta wait for snow to clear and might throw it on,,,,,,will let ya know what we think...mate got one as well...so yeah running ya tops down here in New Zealand.....;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
howdy Jake...just purchased a rampage bikini top.....got here today....:D..will be nice to have the cab fully enclosed again .....just gotta wait for snow to clear and might throw it on,,,,,,will let ya know what we think...mate got one as well...so yeah running ya tops down here in New Zealand.....;)
Great! Let me know how it goes!

Hey jake whats the # for your costumer service for the rampage frameless tops ?? Thanks
You can call us at (951) 277-4949 or toll free at (866) 767-4123

·
Registered
22 Posts
I converted my LJ to a hard 1/2. BUT before that I had the rampage LJ sailcloth framless trail top. I can tell you this. That top went above and beyond any bestop product. I loved that top. I see you added the same supports and pockets up front. Better runoff and a 3 year warranty as well. Sounds and looks like a great top. Had I a TJ and needed a top I would pick one up. If these get into production.....Maybe you can make them for the LJ?

Much love for Rampage products! :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
from this

to this

this brings me much happiness as in the middle of winter down here...

great product .....

cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts