Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought my first Wrangler yesterday. I have always wanted one at age 44 I finally got one. It has a hard top and my question to everyone is...What do you use to take your hard tops off and is it easy enough for a chick to do it? LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
We initially bought a pulley system. However the mid lone ones and low end ones are 'jerky" and the paint was getting scratched. So the hard top became a catchall in our bedroom until we sold it 2 years later. I have a soft top. It is a little noisy but the ability to quickly unzip and remove windows or to switch to top up or down in less than minutes us well worth tolerating the noise. That hard top was way too heavy and difficult to take off and put on as a 5 foot 140 pound female.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I just bought my first Wrangler yesterday. I have always wanted one at age 44 I finally got one. It has a hard top and my question to everyone is...What do you use to take your hard tops off and is it easy enough for a chick to do it? LOL
Congrats on your new Wrangler. Check out the Bestop Sunrider. ive had one one a few years now and love it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts