Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is to show off your toys whether it be for dirt, track, water, anything, What do you have?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Thought we had one of these? Hum..

The latest addition, a 2004 Kawasaki KLR650:

My 1984 Kawasaki KXT250 TECATE:

My 1984 Honda ATC 200X:

My 1980 Honda ATC 110:

Has engine issues that I'm too lazy to try and fix.

I would up selling this, but it was a fun toy, give it gas and it goes. No gears, simple hand brake. Had a 5.5HP lawnmower engine in it, scooted along nicely:

This is my buddies 1984 Honda ATC 200X that I am storing/riding for him since he doesn't have a place to keep it:

The 1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L:

And of course my airplane hanger is CONTINUOUSLY changing in inventory, right now I have a DW Foamies Yak 54 40", a Global Hobby Coyote kit Sloper, an NCFM Half Pipe (nicknamed the Half Ass) sloper, and of course a handful of other misc toys. I have photos somewhere...

Can't forget my flashlight collection. Hey, lighting instruments are fun toys.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
The neglected toy

The fast toy

A teaser of some of my loud toys

Only pictures I have on phone����

·
Registered
54 Posts
A few of my loud toys...

I doubt ya wanna see pics of my scuba gear or golf clubs. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
The 1911's are both Kimbers. The black is a Pro Carry II (4") and the stainless is a Stainless II (5").

The rifles in the middle are from top to bottom:
1944 Mossberg 44US .22LR training rifle
1942 Springfield Armory M1 Garand dated to March 1942
1944 Springfield Armory M1 Garand dated to May or June 1944
4" Kimber

In the last photo:
The mossberg on the left
1972 Yugoslavian SKS 7.2 rifle with bayonet.

As for the scuba gear, it is all Sherwood - for simplicity and ease of service.
BC is Sherwood Freedom
Atmos ai dive computer

Golf clubs are from Dick's Sporting Goods - their Walter Hagan line. 1/3/5W, 3/4i hybrids, 5-PW. POS Titleist bag in desperate need of replacing! LOL

·
Registered
54 Posts
Pics of the inside of your COACH???

Kelowna. Thanks. My son started doing WW2 renactments and he wanted one, so we joined the CMP here in the states and picked em up. We are only 2 hours from their south store here in Alabama. It was fun picking them out. That mossberg is a tack driver. I love the bolt action. I just wish the mags for it held more than 7 rounds. :) lol I may have to scope the M1 that I shoot just so I can see the stupid target out past 200 yards.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I'd like to see the inside too.

If your son ever starts doing WWI reenactments, I have an 1898 Krag rifle that was used by the Army during the Spanish/American war all the way through WWI that I'd be willing to let go of.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Make me an offer.

·
Registered
54 Posts
He hasn't done WWI stuff yet, but the Krag idea is interesting. However, I'm currently in the market for more modern firearms (pistols and rifles).

Where in soCal are you? We used to live up in Tehachapi (near Bakersfield).

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Both Rik and I are a few hours south of Tehachapi near Temecula or less then an hour north of San Diego.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts