Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK the Winners are.............

TraceTj and Jeeps4play

You have 24 hours to contact Herman Munster or a new member will be chosen. 11am

Please choose you shifter ball and let him know when claiming.

Thank you all for entering.

·
Premium Member
14,500 Posts
Okay people, one of the winners did not contact me in the required 24 hours so we drew a new winner of the second pool ball shift knob.

And the winner is!!!!
long13hair

Congrats!!!!

You have 24 hours to contact me. 1PM Central time

·
Premium Member
14,500 Posts
Howdy folks, lets try this again, as I did not hear from long13hair in the required 24 hours. This time the random number generator picked #71.

So the winner this time is !!!!!!!

Jeepsr4grls

If you wish to claim your prize please PM me in the next 24 hours. 1PM central.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So the winner has to monitor THIS thread to know to contact in 24 hours... seems like they'd be monitoring the thread they subscribed to by posting for the contest. I know that when I saw in the OP of this thread, winners X and Y, I didnt' immediately feel the need to scroll down to see that the contest is still going.

/2 cents
If you click on your link and go to the last page you will see where I posted the winners and also a link to this thread where you can follow it to see if the winners had claimed their prize.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.