Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Pool Ball Shift Knobs!!

20K views 89 replies 26 participants last post by  VARIABLE9 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!

Over the past year or so I have been making pool ball shift knobs to help support my Jeep project. My old jeep was totaled over the summer so I currently have a bone stock rubicon right now with a mountain of mods I wanna do to it!!

A lot of you might have seen me on other Jeep forums so you know what I sell... But for you all that don't I customize pool balls to fit any kinds of jeeps/cars.

I am currently only doing regular pool balls 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15, and cue balls .

In the past I have done sports team shift knobs such as any major NFL and MLB teams.

Regular pool ball shift knobs are $15 plus shipping

Specialty shift knobs are $25 plus shipping.

Pm me if you are interested :)

Attachments

See less See more
#21 ·
phillies is there a "Houston" one? I would order a few of those if I like the way they look.
Just "Houston" not Astros or etc...

#23 ·
Nah. I'm looking for one that say's the word "houston". Got anything like that?

#30 ·
I am now able to do college pool ball shift knobs!!!!! Only problem is the price for them is going to have to be a bit more since they are more rare then the major league pool balls.

$35 plus shipping for any major college team shift knobs!!!!!!! This is gonna be a huge hit!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.