Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what are everyones ploans for the new year?

I am thinking about taking the sand rail out to the desert since the jeep is still in the shop.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
My "ploans" to camp at Truckhaven and off road all weekend, get smashed New Year's Eve, sleep in the next day.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I'm probably going to lose a finger.

The burn ban is off, we had enough rain. I'm buying fireworks and going crazy.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
I had a fun filled weekend planned until my son begged me to watch his two dogs, since he is flying out to Texas to watch his stepdaughter's Air Force Graduation in Lackland. The things we do for our kids!

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I had a fun filled weekend planned until my son begged me to watch his two dogs, since he is flying out to Texas to watch his stepdaughter's Air Force Graduation in Lackland. The things we do for our kids!
Can't take them with you?

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
I wish. They are American Bull Dogs, which weigh about 100 pounds a piece. Hell, they would eat my dogs and still be hungry!

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I wish. They are American Bull Dogs, which weigh about 100 pounds a piece. Hell, they would eat my dogs and still be hungry!
I love bulldogs, I understand them wanting to eat lesser dogs.

I don't condone it, but I do understand it.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
How is that backache Austin?
That's better, now it's on to this stupid head cold.

Oh well. I got to spend the weekend in bed.

The kid started feeling better on Sunday, then she wanted to play while mom and I were still sick. Felt bad for her.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Trying to get another job to get some more income. And possibly desert trips.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Yup. The way things are going... $250 every 2 weeks isn't enough right now... Bills are killer...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts