Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

parting out.

21K views 130 replies 19 participants last post by  just4fun 
#1 ·
1997 jeep wrangler sport 4.0 5 speed. was flipped over so frames done and tubs twisted. i have all entire parts. toms wood driveshafts front and rear. d44 locker with yukon gears. d30 upfront skyjacker long arm(6") was planning on swapping the rear, i have a ford 8.8 disc drakes Limited slip rear with kyj install kit, soft top, hardtop, message me with your needs. ill see if i got it.
im located in philly.

-red

#4 ·
what one? the 8.8 or d44?

as for the front. i haven't looked inside it yet to see what gears are in it. keep an eye on this thread ill be getting prices up soon. promise. also anything big like rears/tires local pickup only. will ship anything else. let me knows.

#5 ·
also have the roll bar for 200 with black pads. soundbar without speakers in it for 45 bucks.

tank with fuel pump 100$

seatbelts for all of em 250 console 75$ radio 50 bucks i will have to get back to u on the doors. not sure if there any good or not.

let me know if u want the stuff. as for the soft top its slightly beatup like a 100 bucks. or make an offer ill have pics of everything by monday im currently out of town. hardtop i want 1500 or best offer. its mint with tinted windows defroster/wiper.

did you want the hardware with the softtop i got all that too. hit me up if you still want the stuff prices are up + shipping.

#27 ·
You can get on any shipping site (USPS, UPS, Fed Ex) and type in the sizes, weight and locations they are being shipped to and it will give you a pretty exact shipping cost. The visors will only be roughly 6-8 dollars to ship through USPS and fed ex. From my shipping experience ups is a bit more than the others I mentioned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.