Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1997 jeep wrangler sport 4.0 5 speed. was flipped over so frames done and tubs twisted. i have all entire parts. toms wood driveshafts front and rear. d44 locker with yukon gears. d30 upfront skyjacker long arm(6") was planning on swapping the rear, i have a ford 8.8 disc drakes Limited slip rear with kyj install kit, soft top, hardtop, message me with your needs. ill see if i got it.
im located in philly.

-red

·
Registered
15 Posts
How much for your hard top and soft
Top? Any pics?

Also how much for your center console, visors, doors, seat belts, cd player? Thanks

Semper Fi,
Mike

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
What da ya want for the rear? I have a friend that may be interested.

Heck what the price for the front also

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what one? the 8.8 or d44?

as for the front. i haven't looked inside it yet to see what gears are in it. keep an eye on this thread ill be getting prices up soon. promise. also anything big like rears/tires local pickup only. will ship anything else. let me knows.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also have the roll bar for 200 with black pads. soundbar without speakers in it for 45 bucks.

tank with fuel pump 100$

seatbelts for all of em 250 console 75$ radio 50 bucks i will have to get back to u on the doors. not sure if there any good or not.

let me know if u want the stuff. as for the soft top its slightly beatup like a 100 bucks. or make an offer ill have pics of everything by monday im currently out of town. hardtop i want 1500 or best offer. its mint with tinted windows defroster/wiper.

did you want the hardware with the softtop i got all that too. hit me up if you still want the stuff prices are up + shipping.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
visors are back forsale.

35$

i will be at the chrysler nationals from thursday to sunday so if your around the area stop by and buy something :D
mopar @ carlisle

·
4,987 Posts
Red, what happened to your Jeep? Everyone OK? Getting another? Sorry to hear your rides wrecked.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
also have the roll bar for 200 with black pads. soundbar without speakers in it for 45 bucks.

tank with fuel pump 100$

seatbelts for all of em 250 console 75$ radio 50 bucks i will have to get back to u on the doors. not sure if there any good or not.

let me know if u want the stuff. as for the soft top its slightly beatup like a 100 bucks. or make an offer ill have pics of everything by monday im currently out of town. hardtop i want 1500 or best offer. its mint with tinted windows defroster/wiper.

did you want the hardware with the softtop i got all that too. hit me up if you still want the stuff prices are up + shipping.
^Tank84^

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not shipping anything so pickups only. i don't have time to ship anything. visors are back forsale. local pickup only.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im already tired of the 95050505 asshats i have to deal with in my area. shipping is just one more head ache.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i will only expect if you pay me in pennies and it has to take edleast a year for the part to be fully paid off.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts