Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1997 jeep wrangler sport 4.0 5 speed. was flipped over so frames done and tubs twisted. i have all entire parts. toms wood driveshafts front and rear. d44 locker with yukon gears. d30 upfront? skyjacker long arm(6") was planning on swapping the rear, i have a ford 8.8 disc drakes Limited slip rear with kyj install kit, soft top, hardtop, message me with your needs. ill see if i got it.
im located in philly.

-red

·
Jeep flyer
4,746 Posts
Redjeeper said:
1997 jeep wrangler sport 4.0 5 speed. was flipped over so frames done and tubs twisted. i have all entire parts. toms wood driveshafts front and rear. d44 locker with yukon gears. d35 upfront? skyjacker long arm(6") was planning on swapping the rear, i have a ford 8.8 disc drakes Limited slip rear with kyj install kit, soft top, hardtop, message me with your needs. ill see if i got it.
im located in philly.

-red
How much d44 ?

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
inbox me an offer.

it has tinted windows defroster and rear wiper. factory stuff. so its not junk.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also, i have hood hinges, window hinges and door hinges an extra set of hard door mirrors. all painted up fresh.

theres chrome rear hinges still intact. 3 bush wacker flaires.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Parting out.. why not on PartingOut.com

If you took this and uploaded three picture on PartingOut.com you would be able to save yourself the time of replys and emails of "do you have... I'll take the trans (but there is not real money offer)... more pictures?"

You get instant alerts when someone lists the part they see you have and want, offer you binding money, and conditions. Its a much better way to part out and its free to list (no part restriction or picture restriction).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ecu? (pcm)

Just blew my PCM, would you ship?

1997 jeep wrangler sport 4.0 5 speed. was flipped over so frames done and tubs twisted. i have all entire parts. toms wood driveshafts front and rear. d44 locker with yukon gears. d30 upfront? skyjacker long arm(6") was planning on swapping the rear, i have a ford 8.8 disc drakes Limited slip rear with kyj install kit, soft top, hardtop, message me with your needs. ill see if i got it.
im located in philly.

-red

1 - 16 of 16 Posts