Lawn care equipment.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Just stating fact. I do find it ironic that 99% of the people taking that poll are in favor of the right to own arms.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just stating fact. I do find it ironic that 99% of the people taking that poll are in favor of the right to own arms.
Why is that ironic? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Because that poll was sent to gun owners, and 1% said they are not in favor of having the right? Seems odd, or maybe it was accidentally sent to non-gun owners?

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Gun control = hitting what you aim at.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Because that poll was sent to gun owners, and 1% said they are not in favor of having the right? Seems odd, or maybe it was accidentally sent to non-gun owners?
You mean every member on this Jeep site is a gun owner? WOW!!!!! :D Sorry for my smart arse, and that is the reason I posted it on this site because I know not everyone agrees with the poll and should be allowed to vote on it. By not being on a "Gun" sponsored site maybe the opposition can chime in. Thanks for your input HAVASU. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
You mean every member on this Jeep site is a gun owner? WOW!!!!! :D Sorry for my smart arse, and that is the reason I posted it on this site because I know not everyone agrees with the poll and should be allowed to vote on it. By not being on a "Gun" sponsored site maybe the opposition can chime in. Thanks for your input HAVASU. :)
Maybe it had something to do with your title:

Own a Gun, take the poll

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
havasu said:
Umm. Yeah that's stupid, who owns guns but isn't in favor of being able to own guns.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts