Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I wanted to try out some new lights so I was gonna take my pick up on a trail ride. I was gonna go up silverado canyon up to main divide and come out forest route 3S04 on the Ortega highway. Any jeeps wanna come along? I will be at the silverado entrance around 6:45-7:00 and will head up the mountain then. It should be a nice evening run. I am a ham radio operator (w4ops) and will be monitoring 146.520. My number is 951.588.3040 as well.

Mike,
www.jeepjourney.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey everyone, I wanted to try out some new lights so I was gonna take my pick up on a trail ride. I was gonna go up silverado canyon up to main divide and come out forest route 3S04 on the Ortega highway. Any jeeps wanna come along? I will be at the silverado entrance around 6:45-7:00 and will head up the mountain then. It should be a nice evening run. I am a ham radio operator (w4ops) and will be monitoring 146.520. My number is 951.588.3040 as well.

Mike,
www.jeepjourney.com
Mike, how did the run go ? I used to hang out up in that area about twenty years ago doing scenic wheeling and camping and talking on the radio. Matt KB6MAT

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt2001TJ said:
Mike, how did the run go ? I used to hang out up in that area about twenty years ago doing scenic wheeling and camping and talking on the radio. Matt KB6MAT
Hey Matt I enjoyed that run. It's close and I can do it all in my 2wd pickup. I dont have a jeep yet, hopefully by the end of the year. I have been to big bear once and spent some time off roading up there. I really wanna go there again when I get my jeep. I also like calico.

Great call sign by the way. Where do you hang out on the radio? I am W4OPS. I listen to Keller peak a lot. I am also a part of a group called land ops and go off roading and camping with them quite a bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts