Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I pulled the tow hook off my JK to put on the RR receiver so if anyone wants it, with hardware let me know..

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
This is for the rear hook.
not mine, but shows what I'm offering

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Shoot me a zip and I'll see if my beautiful wife will get me a shipping quote unless your close enough to pick up. It's yours.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to make sure (since I fixed my posts) this is the rear hook and you don't need holes. I was thinking front hooks for some reason when I posted about the holes in the bumper, I don't have the front hooks anymore.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I just bought a 2008 X. No factory Tow hooks!! I assume this will fit. I'll take it if it's still up for grabs!
If the rear is not what you are looking for, I think I still have a set of front TJ factory tow hooks if they will fit your Jeep. Free plus shipping.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just to make sure (since I fixed my posts) this is the rear hook and you don't need holes. I was thinking front hooks for some reason when I posted about the holes in the bumper, I don't have the front hooks anymore.
I just guessed I was missing something... That's fine I need them both!

Let me know on shipping

Thanks.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On I'll get a quote to you!! Shame I tossed the fronts :/...

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Channahon Illinois. Got it. I'll look in my garage to make sure I have them. If I just toss them in a USPS flat rate box I think it will be about $8. That work for you?

·
Registered
114 Posts
RikRotorhead said:
Channahon Illinois. Got it. I'll look in my garage to make sure I have them. If I just toss them in a USPS flat rate box I think it will be about $8. That work for you?
Deal! Thanks brother! Where do you live?

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Deal! Thanks brother! Where do you live?
How do I pay u? Or are they cod at the post office?
I live in southern California.
I'll just send them and you can buy me a beer when I see you. That is if I have them. I got really busy and didn't dig for them. I'm 99% sure I have them.
PM me your address and I'll get them out on Monday.

·
Registered
114 Posts
RikRotorhead said:
I live in southern California.
I'll just send them and you can buy me a beer when I see you. That is if I have them. I got really busy and didn't dig for them. I'm 99% sure I have them.
PM me your address and I'll get them out on Monday.
I work out in the la area just about every week. If your between la and irvine I'd be happy to buy you that beer

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's Gone...

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Landboat I have not found them but I'm positive I still have them.
I live in south Riverside County in the Temecula valley.

But take your address off the post above and PM it to me instead. Not good to put that kind of info out there.
I will find them by this weekend. I have one more shelf to go through.

·
Registered
114 Posts
RikRotorhead said:
Landboat I have not found them but I'm positive I still have them.
I live in south Riverside County in the Temecula valley.

But take your address off the post above and PM it to me instead. Not good to put that kind of info out there.
I will find them by this weekend. I have one more shelf to go through.
Thanks but I found one somewhere else!!

Thanks anyway

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I forgot to post. I'm glad you found some. Chris and I looked in my garage and could not find them. I don't remember what happened to them, but my son had a Jeep and he may have used them and not told me.
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts