Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here's a first... my Jeep went wheeling, but I'm still here at home
!! And no, I didn't send Cameron out without me, hehe! Tara and a friend are gone with the NSJC ladies for a "Ladies only" run. I hope she doesn't break nothing, haha, the last thing I said to her as she pulled out of the driveway (she always tells me not to break anthing when I go
!)

They are doing a trail called "Wet Panties"; kind of fitting for a Ladies run, I guess!! Hopefully they'll get some pics, so I can see what she put my Heep through. I'm sure the trail won't be near as hard on the Jeep as Tara will be
!!

I'll post up some pics later, if they take any :cool:.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
OK it's pretty obvious you are more worried about your Jeep than you are your woman.
That line in your sig is a lie! LOL
You are officially a Jeepaholic.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was Tara's first time driving the Jeep off pavement. Didn't break a thing, and got it muddier than I usually do, haha! I'm hoping to have unleashed a wheeler!! If she likes wheeling the Heep, then the purse strings for mods will loosen!!:D ...hopefully ;)

Pics to follow later on tonight, I'll try to pull some of the others from the NSJC site as well.:cool:

I am happy that she had a good time, and met some fellow Jeep Girls, and to having a good first wheeling experience as the pilot, rather than co-pilot/winch *****

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Hopefully she at least put a scratch on it somewhere or she didn't have a good enough time. lol
Cool she likes to wheel it. I let my woman drive mine one day. Now she want's to drive it all the time. I told her to get her own Jeep. She said something about her's will be a new JK four door with 37's, ARBs, full armor, blah blah blah...
I said go for it, but it's a community property state. She contacted her attorney to find out if she can get a vehicle restraining order against me driving it. Her attorney contacted my attorney and we are still in mediation. Jury trial starts next month.
Life is good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts