Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bridgestone Dueller A/T

Since I do light offroading and needed to replace my stocker goodyears, I went with the Bridgestone Dueller A/T. Not happy with them, cuz these tires are pebble magnets. I have a gravel drive at home, and at work and every time I leave work or home I'm flinging pebbles everwhere even to the traffic behind me. Had I know this I probably woulda bought some mudders with bigger voids

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
BFG AT's. Best tire ever for light to moderate off road, and great street tire. I've done some pretty heavy off roading on mine and they perform great.
Sorry you forked out the bucks for those and aren't happy. Craigslist?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Just be glad you don't have MT like me. I am pulling more rock out of my drive way than I am putting in. Plus you got to love the big pop sound as you go down the road when the tires are done playing with the rocks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Being in the off-road racing world I have found that the GT Grabbers are great . Both the AT2's and the Grabbers perform well, on and off road . Another tire that I like and now have on my YJ that we use as a recovery vehicle are.the Wild Peaks from Falkin . I don't care for the BFG's. Never have. Just my opinion .

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts

More of an "exchange cash" day then a "sell race car parts" day

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
How did my post go into this thread?? Sorry marc1kim. Not trying to hijack.. I wasn't even in this thread ...

How did your Jeep do on the speed bumps at the mall? lol
Didn't get take the Jeep.. Was hauling a full front clip, rear bumper cover, and othe misc parts 265 miles each way.. Has to use the company pickup.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Not good, that is how he got all the money to shop. It rode rough, he spilled his Mcdonalds coffe on one of those speed bumps, and sued them for millions. Them Wranglers suck on speed bumps :)
It actually doesnt do good on speed bumps ever since I slammed it with the air bags and threw the 20s on.. If I don't hit them at an angle I'll scrape. Don't wanna scratch them chrome rims either..

·
Registered
63 Posts
BFG AT's. Best tire ever for light to moderate off road, and great street tire. I've done some pretty heavy off roading on mine and they perform great.
Sorry you forked out the bucks for those and aren't happy. Craigslist?
The BFG AT's are awsome!

·
Ca Trail Explorer
22 Posts
these tires were purchased new in 2005. the date code on the tires are 2004 This tire is grey in color comparied to the darker other ones. I think this tire seen more sun than the others. but I have at least on lug out of 2 more tires. the lugs seem to split not as deep as the ones in this picture. I was told running 17psi on the rocks is the cause of this tire shredding.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I am not happy with my tires either. I think a combinaiton of sitting in the Arizona sun and possible wrong tire pressure cause and early death of this tire. (less than 10k mile)
If I'm not mistaken.... Your tires have melted. I don't think they shredded due to being at 17psi on rocks.... But that's my .02 cents.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts