Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am a first time truck buyer. I have very limited car knowledge but I know I want to purchase a somewhat used wrangler. Love the truck but don't know much about different yrs and models are the hard and soft tops convertable? I live in nyc commute about 15 miles a day for work and drive to upstate every week or 2 about 3 hours each way in the winter for snowboarding. Also some offloading where I live but nothing crazy. I know the rubicon may be a little too much and wouldn't get good mileage. Does anyone have any info or input on what I should look for? Any input is much appreciated

·
HIGHWAY APPROVED MUSTANG
9,687 Posts
it would help to know your budget ,,, 08-10 are pretty cheap these days

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome to jeeping.... Buying a new jeep is like getting a puppy .... You just start looking for one that catches your eye ... Has the look you want the options that you need ...and other considerations like how many passengers ect.
Just do some homework and you will b fine.
And you don't buy a jeep because it gets good gas mileage you get it ... Because you would rather push your jeep... Than drive anything else .
The history the nostalgia .... Just because there so versatile . So go and pick your next best friend. It's a jeep thing and you do get it .
Good luck. And happy jeeping ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts