Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say I'm glad to be a part of this wrangler board. This is my 06 TJ Wrangler. I call it Orange Fury lol. It needs a lot of mods and upgrades but today I'm loving it. Happy four wheeling to all of you :)

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
Welcome.

And tina's not the scary one. They'll be along shortly....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha I think I'm in really good company here, I shouldn't get scared off. Thanks for the welcome everybody..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jeepsr4grls said:
If you have a warped sense of humor and a slightly...........oh who am I kidding?............a seriously dirty mind. You will fit right in.
That would be me Muahahaha... I'm loving this place already :) color me happy!!

·
Hey, y'all watch this!
5,113 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
37 Posts
welcome to hell!... nah just messing. But seriously welcome :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Coolet90 said:
welcome to hell!... nah just messing. But seriously welcome :)
From hell it came, lol. Thank you all again for the big warm welcome! It is super cool to be a part of this. I love how jeep fans stock together, hope to meet all of you one day.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Drakea94-airborne said:
I'm here now let the party start
Sounds good to me. I'm heading out to some trails in Ky today at my brothers farm. Can't wait, then going fishing after we finish playing in the Jeeps for a while. Have a great one!

·
Premium Member
14,500 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'm heading out to some trails in Ky today at my brothers farm. Can't wait, then going fishing after we finish playing in the Jeeps for a while. Have a great one!

What part of Kentucky?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts