Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I'd buy one. The cab forward design makes so much more sense. It needs to be a crew cab tho'.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm already wondering what diesel I can swap into it and will those portals hold up.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Meh, looks like a Mog with a JK cab on top. Never been too much a fan of cab overs in the first place except for during the Dakar race, except this year it wasn't even a cab over that won that class.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Looks like it would be hard to get into.... I've never been a fan of COEs.....

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
The cab forward design is great for visibility as you are coming over the crest of the hill, no hood blocking your view. Unimogs and other vehicles use them. Jeep made the FC (forward cab) for years. I would love to find one of the crew cab models. I would trade both my Jeeps for one of those.
The only issue I would see that is bad would be a frontal impact accident on the road. But,. my Jeeps rarely see road anyway.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Just a minor detail the FC stands for Forward Control. Nice pictures btw, kinda weird they have the same front bumper and guard.
The white FC that was in the TTC a few years ago was awesome.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Sorry and thanks for the correction.
Put a three or four banger diesel in that bad boy.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
That bottom one would look cooler is it was airbrushed on the side with a Lucy Lawless type with a fur bakini riding a saber tooth tiger with wings and a horn flying over a demon pit wielding a sward made of fire. And toss in a rainbow somewhere

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
What, no unicorn?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Dunno why but I would hate to have one of those. Something about it is just unappealing. Like a strong Russian woman.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Dunno why but I would hate to have one of those. Something about it is just unappealing. Like a strong Russian woman.

So you are saying it make's you feel insecure?

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
That bottom one would look cooler is it was airbrushed on the side with a Lucy Lawless type with a fur bakini riding a saber tooth tiger with wings and a horn flying over a demon pit wielding a sward made of fire. And toss in a rainbow somewhere
Kinda sounds like Krieger and his Rush vans from Archer! ;)

The thing that kills me about the FC. I find it very cool. But it STILL has a door for a tailgate. How sillly....!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts