Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Mississippi/Africa. I currently do not have a Jeep, but my signature says what I'm looking for. Although I do not currently have one, I am not new to Jeeps. I have had 2 86 CJ-7s in the past. I've been away from the Jeep scene for a few years, and have decided to get back into it with TJ.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Glad you could join us. Pull up some real estate, have a glass of lemonaide, and enjoy the community. We can't promise to solve all your Jeep problems but we can promise to poke fun at you.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Welcome....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finally picked up a Jeep. It's a 2006 X, 4.0, 6 speed, soft top, with a 4" suspension lift, 33" Nitto Trail Grapplers, on 20" XD Hoss wheels. I'll post picks once Isaac clears out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here it is. Not the best picture (it was taken with my iPad). I've never been a big fan of 20s or all black wheels, but I kinda like the the stance of my Jeep with them. All I've added so far is the smoked marker lights and the XD9000i, which I had on another truck. I've got a big wish list of additions coming, including Warn front and rear bumpers, GenRight rocker guards, Rocky Ridge Euro light guards, KC headlights, PIAA off road lights on the windshield hinges and bumper, and stereo upgrades.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts