Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! I've got a flame red 97 tj sport mostly stock with 33s and a 3.25 lift. I hope to learn a lot, and I have big plans my little red tj!:D

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Welcome. Red Wranglers are the best.

·
Hey, y'all watch this!
5,113 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Yeah or start a build thread and ask away in case other have the same questions in the future. I prefer it to be public, lots of good info.

·
Premium Member
14,500 Posts
A build thread would be best, then we can all learn and toss in our ideas also. thumbsup.gif

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Yeah or start a build thread and ask away in case other have the same questions in the future. I prefer it to be public, lots of good info.
A build thread would be best, then we can all learn and toss in our ideas also. View attachment 4048
I agree! For ppl like Barrie and Me that want to do the same swap. The more info ppl have on this swap the better. Right now I'm torn between the 5.2 and 5.9 once I decide witch one I want I will start gathering parts then start a thread my self ( like I said more info is best ) I know it will take me forever to get it done ( as I'm a truck driver) but I think it will be worth it in the end.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well guys I will do my best. Im still in high school and this going is to be a very long process. But I'll start the thread tonight.

·
8,091 Posts
Welcome to the poor house.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts