Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1990 Wrangler YJ
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all. New to the forum, I know I have lots to learn. Recently got a 1990 YJ with the 258 engine. Things I know I need right now are shocks, brakes and a clutch adjustment. It has a 5" suspension lift with new 33x12.5 on AR rims. I have new tail lights, seats, hood latches, bottle brackets all coming in this week with a newer Supertop soft top all being put in this weekend (with some friends help). Already had a new cat converter and exhaust put on. Any recommendations as far as shocks are concerned I should get 6" shocks correct? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated...Thanks! Doc....

Do

Doc

·
Registered
411 Posts
Good evening all. New to the forum, I know I have lots to learn. Recently got a 1990 YJ with the 258 engine. Things I know I need right now are shocks, brakes and a clutch adjustment. It has a 5" suspension lift with new 33x12.5 on AR rims. I have new tail lights, seats, hood latches, bottle brackets all coming in this week with a newer Supertop soft top all being put in this weekend (with some friends help). Already had a new cat converter and exhaust put on. Any recommendations as far as shocks are concerned I should get 6" shocks correct? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated...Thanks! Doc....

Do

Doc
Yes you'll need shocks that are specific for your Lift height. Just do some research, and a whole bunch will pop up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.