Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a good buddy of mines grandfather passed away a few months back so they have been getting rid of his tools and stuff. All his sons and grandchildren have picked out everything they wanted so they call me and ask if I could use anything. I went over there a few weeks back and probably got just over a grand worth of tools for just above 100 bucks. I don't make any of the prices and always affoer more then they are asking. She doesn't need the money and just want to get rid of stuff and have it go to a good home. So yesterday they call me again and want me to look through a few more things before they get rid of the rest at a yard sale. This is what I got for 120 bucks.

There is still so much more tools but I just don't need it all.

I googled a lot of what I got and so far buying individually at just below retail I am at 1326 bucks not including any of the box of Craftsman I am going to go swap.

Attachments

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I have your light from Moose. Do you need it now or we can meet later at the fogen yozurt place?
I teach two classes tonight, so I can meet you around 8:15-8:30.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Probably but our house is fully furnished with new furniture and not cheap stuff. we don't need anything it will be just stuff to fill the garage, the same garage I am fighting to keep empty to work on my toys.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.