Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, other than my Jeep. My wife & I are turning a 1963 Plymouth Valiant into a healthy hot rod to take out on the weekends & to a few shows here & there. I'm building a healthy small block for it & will be putting a built to the hilt 904 transmission behind it. Then I've got a 8.8 rear-end out of a 86 Fox body Mustang that has 5 on 4.5" axles that I will be putting under it. Also going to relocate the rear leaf springs inward & mini-tub the rear fender wells to allow for some taller / wider tires. We will also put in a later style brake booster, master cylinder, & disk brakes front & back.

Attachments

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Are they not showing up on your screen?

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
We have a '63 Chrysler 300 at work that just sits all the time. 383 and the push-button auto.

I think it's kind of a neat car.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HermanMunster said:
Nice project Rob!!

Very jealous. :D
Thanks Barrie! I'll turn this into a build thread since I'm going to make this place my main forum home.

Otahyoni said:
We have a '63 Chrysler 300 at work that just sits all the time. 383 and the push-button auto.

I think it's kind of a neat car.
Thanks! Yea they are, & the push button shifter is quite unique. Any plans to fix up your 300?

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
No plans for the 300. It was my bosses dads car. I think they keep it for sentimental reasons...

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Sounds like a fun project. Any plans for forced induction??? Really wake up that built small block!! Besides displacement is nice but boost is FUN.. Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts