Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Jeep Wench
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright had this up on the other forum, feel like i need to share this here too. So for the 3rd time in the last two months I was given a guys number cuz he thinks my jeep is pretty. Now although I agree, does any one else find it super tacky to walk up to a girl and tell her she should 'take you for a spin in' her jeep? Either way, score! :cool:

·
Jeep Wench
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it is! Lol. I have to add, that at the dealership dropping my mom off to pick up her new pathfinder the mechanic was mackin' it up! gotta go back and ask him out for coffee.

·
Jeep Wench
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hes kinda lumberjacky...which as you know... I LOVE. lol. hes pretty cute. I think he's like...34 though... and thats like almost ten years older...

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would agree its fairly tacky for a guy to do that... But I'm sure it goes both ways!!! If anything take it as one hell of a compliment!

·
harbinger of jeep
30 Posts
It lives on here to lol hasnt happened to me yet, my jeep must not be sexy... cant be me, im drop dead gorgeous :rolleyes:

·
Jeep Wench
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just wait, when you get your jeep itll happen. I've had numbers left on my seat when the top and doors are off, and notes on my windshield

·
Registered
49 Posts
Haha! Nice! Sounds like it could lead to a very entertaining night of drunk dialing! Can't wait... I could use a little entertainment!

1 - 20 of 210 Posts