Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
So were any of these companies bought with government money?

A lot of people borrow money to start or buy companies. Although I do not agree with what he was doing to these companies there is nothing illegal about or wrong about buying competition and closing the doors, it happens everyday in some sort.

Call it what you want but it is good business on his part. Very few start their businesses to help others, most do it for the money and comfort of not having to worry about finances in life.

As for the lady who's husband lost his job years ago and she had another job with benefits that she quit and then dies supposedly because she didn't have insurance has absolutely nothing to do with Mitt Romney. Is her family trying to say that the hospital kicked her to the curb because she did not have insurance, I think not!

I quit my job 4 years ago to start my company and didn't have health insurance for 3 years. If I got sick and decided to not get medical help because I didn't have insurance that is my fault not my spouses previous employers.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
I could go on and on about people whining about things but they just need to realize this is America, the land of opportunity.

Life is what you make it. You can be or do anything you want in America. If you want to be a business owner you can do that, if you want to be a paper boy you can do that, if you want to be bum and suck hard earned money out of me and my family, you can do that. Your life is what you make it.

Life is not fair, if your neighbor makes more money then you, do something about it, don't whine and cry and say he should give you some.

You will loose jobs in life, thats normal but a hard working American will go out and find another. Sometimes you will have to work for less money or start a new trade but there is always work out there. People who sit at home jobless for years are truly not looking very hard.

People think they are poor here. Nobody in America is poor. If you think you have it rough living in your small home driving a crappy car then maybe you should take a trip to a 3rd world country and see how they live. When you are living in a shack with a dirt floor and no plumbing working 15 hours a day for a bowl of rice and are just happy your family is healthy then you can say you are poor.

That is all! Sorry for being a ****.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
I did not post the article to start any debate, I merely posted it so it could be read, and folks could draw there own conclusion and be better educated about a candidate running forthe highest office.
But I like to debate.:p

To me it is not education but more of trying to make a business man look bad for bettering himself and his family.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
I try.:D

I am just sick and tired of the poor me attitude this country has.

I am tired of being taxed to death for stupid programs.

Obviously we have proved we can not run a country economically.

We are too scared to go backwards we would rather fail all together.

I wish I would have been born 100 years ago back when people had to work for what they had.

Outsourcing I am not for it but unions have made it clear they are for it when they refused to work for the same amount they did before or less when the economy goes south.

Google Mercury Marine in Wisconsin. 800-1000 employees are loosing their jobs because the union rejected lower pay for new hires and lay off returns. It was that or close the doors. The union decided that 800 people would be better off sitting at home then working for a bit less money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.