Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girls were wankin' on me to get the top down last night.

65 degrees and cloudy. I was close, but not quite close enough.

How bout ya'll?

I know we have to have at least one hard-core who doesn't mind a little snow in the back, or frozen eyelids...

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
It is a rare ocasion when I put my top on. I usually run the bikini year round. I will put the top on tho if I am going to be in a place that is very cold for several days in a row.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not really talking to you, Cali-Boy, I'm asking folks that actually have clouds and rain and temps below 75 degrees.
You know, people that own coats and jackets and boots and stuff that you don't know anything about.
When I say cold, I don't mean that day or two every year wher it drops down to 55 degrees and sends all of you running off to put on socks and set something on fire.

You know, "Weather". :p;):D

Not that I would be jealous of SoCal or anything.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Where I grew up in So Cal it snowed for 6 months out of the year and barely gets above 75 in the summer.

Thats why I moved to desert of So Cal where it doesn't get cold.:D

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Not really talking to you, Cali-Boy, I'm asking folks that actually have clouds and rain and temps below 75 degrees.
You know, people that own coats and jackets and boots and stuff that you don't know anything about.
When I say cold, I don't mean that day or two every year wher it drops down to 55 degrees and sends all of you running off to put on socks and set something on fire.

You know, "Weather". :p;):D

Not that I would be jealous of SoCal or anything.
I'm still trying to get rid of the image of "My girls were wankin on me!" :eek:
I double lol'd! Funny posts.

Chris wears shorts and flip flops in Big Bear during the winter.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Mine comes off for Memorial weekend at the latest and goes back on in November but if I'm lazy I run it off in the winter.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Mine comes off right around memorial day weekend and goes back on in mid september (mainly because of my girlfriend) I'd un top down or bikini it all year

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm still trying to get rid of the image of "My girls were wankin on me!" :eek:

:D we need a hard laughing rofl smiley.

It's a southern term, like "stump broke"...means naggin'. You can use it.;)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hey, it gets cold in SoCal! Here's proof and I'm 30 minutes from down town San Diego!

You don't fool me mister, I know So Cal cocaine when I see it laid out on a jeep. Snow my ***.

Fornia-cators.

PS 75 degrees today, but I had to work on the deck...no topless. :mad:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I will take the top off for my "winter blues" days as long as it is above 20*F. About two weeks ago we had a fund raiser poker run for breast cancer, "tops off for ta ta's" it was about 20* for the high temp that day. We did a little impromptu mudding too, IIRC there was about 8 Jeeps, all topless and doorless wearing insulated coveralls, hats, and gloves. It was a great time.
https://www.facebook.com/events/130308907086286/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts