Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
When I was a kid, my dad used to have a steel ammunition box where he use it to keep his tools. Nowadays, I installed a truck tool box gun rack in my F150. It's under the seat and it's where I keep my two Remington. I am looking for a truck gun rack for my JK and I found one off Ebay and there are other types that are available. It seems to be over my budget. I hop over to this site Gun Rack In Truck | Best Truck Gun Racks 2021 | CAR PARTS HOME 2021 and it seems that a gun rack behind the seat is way cheaper. I'm curious if anyone is using a gun rack for their jeep?

·
Registered
16 Posts
When I was a kid, my dad used to have a steel ammunition box where he use it to keep his tools. Nowadays, I installed a truck tool box gun rack in my F150. It's under the seat and it's where I keep my two Remington. I am looking for a truck gun rack for my JK and I found one off Ebay and there are other types that are available. It seems to be over my budget. I hop over to this site Gun Rack In Truck | Best Truck Gun Racks 2021 | CAR PARTS HOME 2021 and it seems that a gun rack behind the seat is way cheaper. I'm curious if anyone is using a gun rack for their jeep?
Not at the moment, but It's an interesting topic that I'm gonna check out.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts