Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for those of us who are into military surplus & tactical gear.

·
Moduhrater
809 Posts
i love you lol..

So after Luke and I getting the Mosin bug with his 2nd and my 1st, we're both getting ww2 original 91/30 PU snipers.. I'm getting excited and we haven't even placed the order yet..

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are some kind of sorcerer.
i love you lol..

So after Luke and I getting the Mosin bug with his 2nd and my 1st, we're both getting ww2 original 91/30 PU snipers.. I'm getting excited and we haven't even placed the order yet..
Lmao! Well thanks, lol.

That's awesome, I'd like to start a similar collection but getting guns & ammo at the moment has become rediculous. If given the chance, I'd pick me up a German Mouser too

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If they really do pass something trying to ban guns, I'm gonna start making potato guns on steroids lol

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
X2. And btw this forums character minimum is bull ****.
I do agree on the character limit, being a previous forum owner, I know why they did it, but single posts don't take that much room either.

Pistol wise, I'd love to have a Luger too

·
Moduhrater
809 Posts
I'll stick to bolt action rifles for now. much cheaper, save for this sniper rifle which is more money than i want to spend but i can't pass up. it will be put to good use deer hunting though

·
Registered
979 Posts
Lmao! Well thanks, lol.

That's awesome, I'd like to start a similar collection but getting guns & ammo at the moment has become rediculous. If given the chance, I'd pick me up a German Mouser too
Mauser's are cool shot one of those, nice rifle, I'll stick with the broomhandle though, I am more of a pistol man, don't have much need to kill things past a 100 yards :D

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lugers are titties. I do love how people mistake m38s for lugers. It always makes me chuckle and roll my eyes.
I take it you mean they are titties as in they're fun to play with? lol

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Moduhrater
809 Posts
so I'm conflicted, I'm thinking of trying to find a cheap m44 with a crappy stock and good bore to throw on an archangel stock, throw some mojo sites on it and have a sporter rifle, id do it with the one i have now but i want to keep one original, but that's another 500ish dollars to do..

·
Moduhrater
809 Posts
well once they actually release the archangel stock that is

1 - 20 of 44 Posts