Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A very merry Christmas to you all.

Post up what you got for Christmas here.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Merry Christmas y'all!

My wife's family does Christmas on the eve because some of us have two places to go to.

From there i got money, a few books, some candy, and a blanket with my malamute's picture on it...

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Merry Christmas y'all!

My wife's family does Christmas on the eve because some of us have two places to go to.

From there i got money, a few books, some candy, and a blanket with my malamute's picture on it...
Those blankets are cool. A couple years ago Betsy got me one with my kids on it. Prized possession.

I got reindeer poop in my stocking.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This one seems appropriate for today's weather here in Slo Cal......

The weather couldn't be better.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Sweet! I got some puppy chow! :D

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
I got a nice pair of shoes and a sweet range finder.

Also found out really how much of a douche and all around piece of **** guy my brother in law is.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got a nice pair of shoes and a sweet range finder.

Also found out really how much of a douche and all around piece of **** guy my brother in law is.
Isn't there at least one of those in every family?

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
It was who I wish wasn't there.

I would have rather had you there any day of the week.
I think I was that guy this year.

I made my sister cry. She's going into a Masters program with no clue what she wants to do. It seems it's just to put off getting into the work force.

I gave her a hard time and she burst into tears and ran away.

I ended up having to talk to her right as we were leaving, she calmed down, but she hasn't talked to me since.

Of course I only talk to her a couple of times a year so....

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
I have a step sister that is 30 years old and has never had a job, she has been going to school her whole life but has no degrees in anything and always has an excuse for not completing things. Also my dad pays her rent and car payment while she is in school so I think she is on that plan.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I have a step sister that is 30 years old and has never had a job, she has been going to school her whole life but has no degrees in anything and always has an excuse for not completing things. Also my dad pays her rent and car payment while she is in school so I think she is on that plan.
My Sister put herself through it, ultimately it's her decision, I just don't think spending $150,000 to stop the inevitable is a good solution.

She also knows it will make over qualified for most jobs she would be looking for.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
My step sister will likely never pay back the couple hundred thousand she has borrowed or even hold a decent job, she just is not the type.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts